Join Dr. Qi’s Language Acquisition and Brain Lab (QLAB)
The QLAB at the University of Delaware is constantly looking for hardworking and creative minds. My goal is to build an open and supportive research environment where team members can:
- share their passions for science
- bring together different ideas and expertise
- experience career growth to full potential
- Postdoctoral Fellow: Funding is available for a postdoctoral fellow to work on an fMRI/EEG project on language learning in autism. I also welcome contact from candidates who are interested in working together on a different project through external funding opportunities (e.g. an NRSA). The start date is flexible. See the job ads here.
- Research Assistant: We are looking for a post-baccalaureate candidate to support all phases of neuroimaging and behavioral studies in the lab. See the job ads here.
- Graduate Students: PhD students can join the lab by applying to the PhD Program in the Department of Linguistics & Cognitive Science. There will also be research opportunities for graduate students from the Department of Psychology & Brain Sciences or the Communication Sciences & Disorders program.
- Visiting Students: Rolling basis.
How to join
Please email your C.V. and cover letter describing the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Research experience
- The types of projects that excite you the most
- Funding/fellowship you currently have and/or any opportunities you are interested in applying for
- Training goals in the lab and your career plan thereafter
- Contact information for two references